This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GameTimeClean #CollectiveBias
XXL Cheese Stuffed Cheeseburgers
My husband loves to grill! He is constantly inviting over friends and family for game time and coming up with new tailgating recipes. I love having company, I love having my husband grill up some great recipes and I love eating the food…but I hate the cleanup! Typically when my husband does all the grilling and cooking I am the one taking care of the clean up. Thank goodness I have great products like Viva® Vantage® from Walmart to help make things easier. Recently my husband grilled up a family favorite. His XXL Cheese Stuffed Cheeseburgers. I love these burgers and so does our company every time they come over. But of course I was stuck with the cleanup!
2lbs 97% Ground Beef
2lbs 80-20 Ground Beef
12oz package Munster Cheese or Cheese of Choice
12oz package Cheddar Cheese or Cheese of Choice
14oz Gouda Cheese or Cheese of Choice
Seasoning of your choice
Cheeseburger toppings of choice
1. Get a handful of 97% Ground Beef and a handful of 80-20 Ground Beef. Mix them together to form a patty that is about 5″ in diameter and 1/4″ thick. Mixing the Ground Beef will allow your meat to stick together without it being too greasy.
2. Once patty is pressed tightly into those dimensions you will want to sprinkle with seasoning. Place 2oz of cheese on top of patty.
3. Shape another patty just as you did in step 1.
4. Place patty on top of 1st patty and cheese. Press together all the way around the burger patties to form one patty. Sprinkle with more seasoning.
5. Continue with rest of Ground Beef.
6. Grill burgers on grill until done or meat reaches 160 degrees. During last 1-2 minutes you will want totop each burger with one slice of Munster and one slice of Cheddar cheese. Let melt, serve and enjoy!
I love how fast and easy these burgers are to make. They are HUGE and super tasty as the cheese oozes out of everywhere. But the downfall is the mess they leave behind. Thank goodness I had some Viva® Vantage® Paper Towels to clean up the cheese and grease mess off the grill and the mess from the seasoning and the mess from slicing the tomatoes and onions that were served with the Cheese Stuffed Cheeseburgers. Plus it is nice to be able to hand each person a Viva® Vantage® Towel so they have something to clean up their hand and face with.
Viva® Vantage® Towels honestly make cleaning up a breeze and they allow me more time to focus on family and friends and less time on the clean up. I love how durable the towels are and just how much liquid they will hold during cleanup.
Looking for help cleaning up the messes after your tailgating parties? Don’t forget to print this great $1/1 Viva® Vantage® Paper Towel Coupon now!
What is your “Go-To” Tailgating Recipe?