This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #HolidayMadeSimple #CollectiveBias
Easy Meals for Dinner Parties & Chocolate Peppermint Cheesecake!
I live in one of the biggest towns in the state. Because of this I always get unexpected out of town family. They love coming here to shop. Especially around the Holidays. That is why I always have quick and easy meals from Walmart like Stouffer’s on hand at all times. Recently I had a quick and easy dinner party at my house. I knew that I was going to be going away for the holiday’s this year and I wanted to make sure that I did not miss out on seeing my family and friends before I left. Thanks to Walmart, Stouffer’s and Nestle I was able to focus more on my family and friends and less on the holiday recipes I was making.
I decided to make a Stouffer’s Lasagna for dinner. It was a hit! With the lasagna I made some garlic bread, salad, sugar cookies and I was also able to make a chocolate peppermint cheesecake using some Nestle pre-made cookie dough and some Nestle chocolate Morsels! Everything was so quick and easy which is a huge bonus for me.
Hosting a holiday party this year? Don’t forget to check out some of these great items to help you focus more on family and less on the cooking!
Chocolate Peppermint Cheesecake
Nestle Toll House Dark Chocolate Peppermint Refrigerated Cookie Dough
1 Tub Pre-maid Cheesecake Filling
Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
3 Crushed Candy Canes
1. Press Nestle Toll House Dark Chocolate Peppermint Refrigerated Cookie Dough into the bottom of an 9×13 cake pan.
2. Bake according to package directions.
3. Let cool – but DO NOT refrigerate after cooking. This will make the cookie too hard to cut or eat.
4. Right before serving – spread cheesecake filling over cookie.
5. Melt Nestle Toll House Morsels in microwave. Drizzle over cheesecake filling in pan.
6. Sprinkle with crushed candy canes.