Mint Minecraft Creeper Rice Krispie Treats

Mint Minecraft Creeper Rice Krispie Treats

It is no secret that Minecraft is taking the world by storm. It is a very popular game, especially among the kids. That is why I know that the kids will love this fun to make summer time treat! The kids will love to help you create the Minecraft Creeper faces and eat them! Yum! Mint Minecraft Rice Krispie Treats THINGS YOU WILL NEED:

Glass Baking Dish

MINT RICE KRISPY INGREDIENTS:

3 Tbsp butter

10oz Bag Marshmallows

½ tsp peppermint extract

Green food coloring

5 cups crispy rice cereal

DIRECTIONS Melt butter over low heat.

Add marshmallows and stir till melted.

Add Food Coloring.

Add Rice Krispies and stir until well coated.

Lightly butter or spray a 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray. Using buttered spatula or wax paper, press Rice Krispie mix into prepared pan.

Cut into squares.

CREEPER FACE

Melt Black Chocolate Melts (Follow Directions on Bag)

Print & Cut out a Creeper Face

Place the melted candy melts into a pipping bag or squeeze bottle

Place a sheet of wax paper over the print out and draw/trace the face on the wax paper

Let the chocolate faces set and harden for approx 15 min

Peel the faces off the wax paper and place on top of the Rice Krispie Squares and your done!!

Minecraft Creeper Rice Krispie Treats 1 These treats are super cute and fun to make. You can’t go wrong with Minecraft! Enjoy!

Comments

1. The kids will love these! They play Minecraft – perfect snack! Pinned!!!

2. These are so cool, I will book mark this to make it for my girls. Or they can help me!

3. My kids are all Minecraft fanatics. I bet they would love it if I made these. So cute!

4. This is so cool!!! My kids would have so much fun making these.

5. Ha these are really cute! I’ll have to pass it on to someone with a kid who loves Minecraft.

6. That is so cool. My 10 year old loves Minecraft. These will be perfect as a surprise for him this summer.

7. That is so neat! We just got Minecraft for my 6 year old, but I haven’t quite figured it out yet.

8. Those are so cool! My kids would love them.

9. LisaLisa says:

Awe, now this is pretty cool! My kids would love this…they love Minecraft!!

10. Those are so awesome! My kids are crazy for Minecraft!

11. These are so cute and fun!

12. Robin (Masshole Mommy) says:

Those are super cool! My boys love Minecraft.

13. This is a very creative treat idea! My daughters are not into Minecraft but they would for sure enjoy eating this.

14. My nephew is a huge Minecraft fan. I bet he’d love these.

15. My kids would love these!!

16. Oh, how cool! My 12 year old has Minecraft fever- I know he’ll love these!

17. Believe it or not my five year old daughter JUST got into Minecraft. She actually knows how to play by herself on the XBOX. It’s crazy. She would love for me to make these for her!

18. those are so cute! any minecraft lover would love these!

19. This is pretty neat.. my son is a huge minecraft fan! We are even going to Minorama in a few weeks.

20. These are very cute Rice Crispy treats and who doesnt love one?? Honestly I dont know who or what MineCraft is but its a well thought out design!!

21. These are so cute. My nephew would flip over these. He’s a Minecraft nut!

22. Very cute idea! My daughter would love these!

23. Oh my daughter would just flip over these!!! I would love to make then for her birthday, what fun.

24. These are just too cool! They look fun to make and eat too!

25. What a cute idea! My friend is planning her sons party and these would be perfect for them. Sending along, thanks!

26. My daughter tried to explain Minecraft to my Mom the other day. My Mom was totally lost, but my daughter was just zipping right long through the game. Mom just had a look of total aconfusion on her face. This Minacraft Creepers Rice Krispie treats will be a huge hit at my house. Maybe I should make extra for my Mom. She’ll get the joke.

27. This is totally right up my husband’s ally! This would be fun for a birthday party!

28. These are so cute! I love how they turned out.

29. My son would love these! He and his friends really like minecraft!

30. That is really neat. Looks like a fun snack for kids./

31. I had never heard of Minecraft until just recently and I cannot believe how popular it’s become! That’s such a creative spin on a classic treat 😀

32. Okay, those are super-cute… i would have never thought of making something like these and I love them. thanks for sharing

33. What a wonderful idea! My son is Minecraft fan and he would love these!

34. These would be so fun for a school or party snack. very creative.

35. I’m starting to see a buzz with minecraft and I feel so lost not knowing what it’s all about, but these treats are so cute, it doesn’t really matter that I don’t know what it is lol

36. Well done. This is quite inventive 🙂

37. Those are awesome, my son would LOVE This – they turned out great!

38. What a clever idea! This would be a fun treat to try with the kids this summer!!!

39. Elisebet F says:

These are amazing! They’d be perfect at parties, definitely. I love that they’re peppermint flavored.

40. These are awesome!!!! My brothers would get a huge kick out of these!

41. So colorful, great for parties!

42. Kids would adore these. Rice Krispie treats are already amazing, but these make them over the top.

43. Ann Bacciaglia says:

What a great idea. You are very creative. Thanks for sharing and I am going to pin this to my KickAss Desserts board!

44. How neat is that? My kids would kid a kick outta this!

45. What an awesome idea! These are so colorful and fun!

46. These look so fun to make. I bet they taste amazing! Would have never thought of adding peppermint to a rice-krispy treat.

47. Cute idea!!

48. What a great idea! So fun!

49. Maria Oller says:

My son is such a fan minecraft plays it daily he would love some treats.

50. ha there are so many in my family who love minecraft! I will have to make these some day.. minus the mint! lol

51. My boys are big Mine Crafter fans so will absolutely love this!

52. Those are so cute!!!! I know my nephews woud just love these!

53. OMGoodness, this is something that my nephew would love if I surprised him with it.

54. Such a creative and cute idea. I love it!

55. This is pretty nice! I know someone that would really like this idea for her boys. 🙂

56. Melissa S says:

These would be great for a birthday party treat or even just an at home treat. I think my son would love these.