**I was sent a copy of Phineas and Ferb Quest for Cool Stuff for the purpose of this review. However, my own opinion was used and not influenced in any way.
Phineas and Ferb
Quest for Cool Stuff for Wii
My daughter is a HUGE Phineas and Ferb fan. She begs to watch the cartoon daily and was thrilled to try out the Phineas and Ferb Quest for Cool Stuff game for Wii! In the Phineas and Ferb Quest for Cool Stuff game my daughter was able to make and Museum of Cool, transform the ATT and more! She had a blast!
I really liked the quests where I am able to find cool stuff like sprockets, golden nuggets, dinosaur bones and a two headed dinosaur head. After I found them I was able to put them into the Museum of Cool.
There’s a whole lot of stuff to do during the last week of summer vacation and Phineas and Ferb want to do it all! Join these charismatic brothers of invention as they create, travel and explore in their quest for artifacts to fill out the Museum of Cool. Perry the pet platypus, aka Agent P, has their backs when bumbling villain Dr. Doofenshmirtz unleashes his latest obscure “-inator” devices designed to take over the entire Tri-state area!
* Play as Phineas, Ferb and Perry/Agent P as you interact with supporting characters from the show including Dr. Doofenshmirtz, Candace, Isabella, Buford and whiz kid Baljeet.
* Experience two unique play mechanics:
* Exploration Mode: Switch on-the-fly between ambitious innovator Phineas and silent, but stoic “Man of Action” Ferb as you explore their backyard, a lost temple, underwater caverns, and the surface of the moon!
* Action Mode: Transform Perry from subdued pet mode to super Agent P: jump, run, crouch, slide, hang from ledges, fight robot “inators” and sneak past traps and obstacles in Doofenshmirtz’s diabolical lab.
* Build and play in the A.T.T. (All-Terrain Transformatron Vehicle). Upgrade the A.T.T. by assembling new parts like pinchers, drills, rocket boosters and headlights that you need to access new areas. Customize the A.T.T to your preference with colors, sounds and decorative parts.
* Unfold an intertwining four episode storyline as Phineas and Ferb hunt for lost treasure and travel the world while crime-fighting Agent P embarks on a secret mission to foil the Dr.’s zany schemes.
* Defeat Dr. Doofenshmirtz’s flying Norm Bots and robot hordes including the Patroller, Jumper, Charger and other “get-rid-of-cool-stuff-inators.”. Avoid Dr. Doofenshmirtz’s nasty lab traps: collapsing floors, laser beams and falling boulders!
* Collect sprockets then use them to buy spare parts for the A.T.T.
* Swing by Phineas and Ferb’s backyard Museum of Cool to access special items and loot you’ve collected on your adventures:
* Ferb’s Amazing Fun Trinkets include some of the most coolest artifacts the boys discover including the lost Atlantis hieroglyph, floating baby head, Meap’s Mustache, caveman’s first stone wheel, and more.
* Gameplay will be similar across all five SKUs. Wii U version will be playable completely on the GamePad.