Baby Girl is 2 Months + My Formula for Happiness!
My baby girl just turned 2 months old. She is such a joy and blessing to our little family and I am so happy to be her Momma! As some of you might have read my little has not been putting on the weight that she is supposed to put on. She was born a whopping 9lbs 6.6 oz and now that she is 2 months old she weighs in at 10 lbs 5 oz. Not even a full pound has been gained. After several doctors appointments and such we have learned that there is nothing medically wrong with her. Her doctor feels that genetics are just kicking in and she is not meant to be a big baby. She is just growing at a slower rate and because of this we have been supplementing a bottle or two a day to help her get some extra calories and to ensure that she is eating enough. For her supplemented bottles I have turned to the #formulaforhappiness initiative by Gerber® with their all new Non-GMO Infant formula.
My husband loves giving her a bottle before bed at night. He loves being able to spend some quality time with her when he is feeding her and she has been getting into the routine of a bottle, bedtime story and a massage with lavender lotions. With this routine she has been sleeping a full 5 hours at night which is wonderful! Plus she wakes up super happy and is nothing but smiles for the first few hours of the day. It is such a great way to start each of my days. It puts me on the right track and in a positive mood for the rest of the day.
Why Gerber®? Now their Good Start® Infant Formulas are all Non-GMO and are not made with any genetically engineered ingredients. There is no reason to believe that Non-GMO products are healthier than other products but I’m glad that Gerber® Good Start® has made this change to keep up with evolving preferences of formula to help keep parents like me comforted.
FYI The following Gerber® Good Start® products are not made with genetically engineered ingredients:
• Stage 1 Gerber®Good Start®Gentle powder formula
• Stage 1 Gerber®Good Start®Gentle ready to feed formula (nurser & tetra)
• Stage 1 Gerber®Good Start® Gentle concentrate formula
• Stage 1 Gerber®Good Start®Gentle for Supplementing formula
• Stage 1 Gerber®Good Start®Soothe formula
• Stage 1 Gerber®Good Start® Soy powder formula
• Stage 1 Gerber®Good Start®Soy ready to feed formula (nurser & tetra)
• Stage 1 Gerber®Good Start®Soy concentrate formula
• Stage 2 Gerber®Good Start®Gentle powder formula
• Stage 2 Gerber®Good Start®Soothe formula
• Stage 3 Gerber®Good Start®Grow Toddler Drink
• Stage 3 Gerber®Good Start®Soy Infant and Toddler formula
I love getting to spend my day’s with both of my girls. I love watching them together and I am so blessed to be able to home school my 10 year old and have her home to make memories with her new baby sister. She loves reading to the baby and teaching her about the things she is learning in school. It is wonderful to spend my days with them and I honestly could not ask for more.
My #formulaforhappiness is defiantly my girls. I can’t get enough of their smiles and giggles.
What about you? How do you feel about Gerber® Good Start® Non-GMO initiative and what is your #formulaforhappiness?