** I was provided with a copy of this title for the purpose of this review. However, my own opinion was used and not influenced in any way.
Chicken Soup for the Soul Hope & Miracles + Giveaway!
Do you believe in Miracles? I sure do. I have been blessed with many miracles in my life and none of them would have been made possible without hope.
There is something special to me that I have been praying for, for the past few years. Reading story after story in Chicken Soup for the Soul Hope & Miracles helped me renew my faith and hope. I know that miracles happen each and every day. I just need to believe. I was inspired and uplifted with each and every story in this book. My favorite story was about a woman who received a “Voicemail from God”. In this story there was a woman with an issue that she needed to solve. She was stressed out and nervous about what she should do…when out the the blue she got a call from a total stranger who told her that she was calling because God told her to call..she also relayed a message from God to the woman who needed to hear it.
This was a powerful story to me and it reminded me that God can work miracles through each and every one of us every single day. All we have to do is listen!
On the Back
The personal stories you’ll read here about hope, faith, answered prayers and divine intervention are to me all about one thing – our connection to a higher power or divine source. – John Edward
These 101 miraculous stories of hope, faith, divine intervention & answered prayers will amaze you.
Good things do happen to good people! You will be encouraged and uplifted as you read these stories about powerful hope, miraculous healing, divine intervention, messages from heaven, answered prayers and beating the odds, including:
– The mother of a Sandy Hook shooting victim who prayed for a sign that her son Jesse was okay and minutes later saw “Jesse & Jesus” written in the sky
– The businessman turned pastor who didn’t believe in miracles until he laid hands on a paralyzed man who walked into his office a few weeks later.
– The brother and sister who were reunited in Australia 75 years after they were separated at a British orphanage during World War II.
– The grieving daughter who fondly recalled her mom’s appearance on Let’s Make a Deal, went to the show, got picked from the audience, and won a new car.
– The woman whose mother’s voice forced her off a bench seconds before a tree fell on it, on the one-year anniversary of her mom’s death
– And 96 more stories that will make you say “Wow!”
How would you like to win a copy of Chicken Soup for the Soul Hope & Miracles? I am happy to say that 3 lucky readers will be able to do just that! Open to US & Canada! Good Luck!