Reese’s Peanut Butter Fudge!

Reese’s Peanut Butter Fudge!

20140220_65done

I am addicted to Reese’s! They are one of my all time favorite candies. There is something magical about peanut butter and chocolate together! These are the type of candy that I purchase and hide somewhere away from the kids!

If you love Reese’s as much as I do then you will want to  make this amazing Reese’s Peanut Butter Fudge!

Recently I have been trying to figure out what I am going to make for Easter Dinner. Now I know this is not a dinner idea…but I think that this Reese’s Peanut Butter Fudge will make a tasty (and easy to make) dessert for everyone! Plus You can use the Reese’s Chocolate Easter Eggs to make this extra special! Yum!

To make the Reese’s Peanut Butter Fudge I used a 12×8 Pan, but you can use any thing you want. A 9×13 tends to be too big so for that size you may want to double the ingredients.

Directions:

First you will want to line the pan with Wax paper and Spray with cooking oil.
Using Reese’s candy of any size, put one layer over the wax paper.

Prepare fudge:
3 Cups Granulated Sugar
1.5 Sticks of real unsalted butter
5 oz. Evaporated Milk

(Put these three ingredients into the microwave for 2 minutes. Remove and mix,

put back into the microwave for 4 minutes, Remove and mix. Once more in the microwave for 1 minute).
Add: 2 1/4 cups of Reese’s Peanut Butter Chips and mix until all chips are melted. Pour over prepared pan with Reese’s Cups.
Put the fudge in the refrigerator until completely cooled and set, it will be a very firm fudge.

**For a softer Fudge** After adding the Reese’s PB chips and mixing until melted, add 1- 7 oz jar of marshmallow cream, mix well. Pour over prepared pan of Reese’s cups.

This is a dessert that is super easy to make and is a dessert that the whole family will enjoy!

Comments

1. This looks delicious! I can’t wait to make it. Thanks for sharing the recipe.

2. Easiest most delicious recipe! SOLD! My family loves this.a

3. Laura Wilson says:

This sounds awesome, will have to try it soon!

4. Katie Amanda says:

I’m definitely going to try this. My boyfriend would absolutely love this. Thank you!

5. Yummy! I found this on Foodie Friday, and I am so glad I did. This looks amazing. I just bought a whole case of Reeses from Costco, and I am pretty sure I only have 2 left. Bad. I am addict, and this is totally up my alley!

6. Mary Dailey says:

I have never made this fudge. It sounds so good. Can’t wait to try the recipe!

7. Oh this looks so yummy. The kids in our family would be fighting over these and they are so easy to make. Thanks for sharing.

8. Donna Quarles says:

I have been looking for a easy fudge recipe & this sounds yummy

9. peanut butterrrrr.. my obsession. What a heavenly recipe. I need this in my life. yum!

10. Carissa Joslyn says:

This looks amazing. Peanut butter fudge is my all time favorite, and reeses would be 1000000 times better!

11. Thank you for sharing. I’m always searching for good peanut butter recipe’s because I love peanut butter.

12. I didn’t have any intention of browsing through blog posts right now since I’m in a hurry this morning, but this one stopped me in my tracks…I LOVE peanut butter fudge! Thanks, pinning!
    Over The Apple Tree

13. Lauren Watson says:

This fudge looks so good! It doesn’t help that Reese’s are my favorite!

14. This looks delicious, I definitely need to make this one day!

15. This fudge looks so good, I think I’ll skip the Easter dinner and just eat the dessert!

16. Looks so, so good! Thanks for sharing on our Thursday Blog Hop! Please make sure you mention to your audience you are linking up with us! Thanks!!!

17. Yum!!!! Love to make this and probably will soon!! Thanks!!

18. What a great treat! Happy St. Patrick’s Day to Ya and thanks so much for sharing your awesome post with Full Plate Thursday!
    Come Back Soon,
    Miz Helen

19. This definitely sounds decadent! Yup, peanut butter, and chocolate just go together. thanks for sharing with Share Your Cup.
    hugs,