My Thoughts on Roma Downey’s Little Angels : Prayers for Every Day
Spring is in the air and with that comes Easter time. I love to remind the kids about the true meaning of Easter. It is not just about bunnies and chocolate, but about Jesus and all he gave for us. This Easter season as you are on the lookout for gifts for those young ones you might want to take a look at Roma Downey’s Little Angels children’s book collection.
Recently I received Roma Downey’s Little Angels Prayers for Every Day. This book is adorable and teaches children different prayers they can say pertaining to different events in their life. I love how this book with teach them that it is ok to pray all day every day if needed. Prayers are always important and the Lord wants to hear from us. With the help of Roma Downey’s Little Angels books your children will know that and understand just how important it is to talk with God. He is there to help us no matter the situation.
From Press Release:
On The Back
- Chicken Soup for the Soul, I Can’t Believe My Cat Did That! Review and Giveaway! Ends 2/20/13!
- Play with Barney DVD Review and Giveaway! Ends 3/13/13!
- Barney: Let’s Go To The Moon DVD Review and Giveaway! Ends 2/19/2013!
- Thomas & Friends The Movie Pack Review and Giveaway Ends 3/7!
- Knot Genie Review and Giveaway – Open Worldwide – 2 Winners! Ends 3/26