- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons fajita seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili-lime seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 green bell pepper, julienned
- 1 yellow onion
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- Salsa, shredded cheese, hot sauce, guacamole and sour cream.
- In a large skillet saute sliced chicken in olive oil over medium heat for 5-6 minutes or until browned and no longer pink.
- add peppers, onion and spices. Saute until onions are transparent and peppers are soft.
You can now serve your fajita meat like it is or spoon it into a tortilla! Add whatever toppings you might like such as salsa, guacamole sour cream, cheese, etc…..Enjoy!