My Thoughts on Chicken Soup for the Soul:
Stay at Home Moms
I am blessed to be a stay at home Mom. At times it is very difficult but at the same time I am truly rewarded with seeing every moment as my daughter grows up. Reading Chicken Soup for the Soul: Stay at Home Moms was a great way for me to get a laugh and a cry, all the while knowing I am not alone in this. I can’t get enough of Chicken Soup for the Soul Books!
On the Back
What a great gift for moms! Originally published as Chicken Soup for the Soul: Power Moms, and now back with a new cover, a new title, and the same great stories inside!
Stay at home moms have the most difficult and most rewarding job there is. You will love these 101 inspirational, heartwarming, and often humorous stories from mother who have made the choice to stay home, or work from home, while raising their children and becoming active members of their communities. These multi-tasking, high-performing women do it all, from caring for children, pets and husbands, to running their households, volunteering, and working from home!
- Chicken Soup for the Soul:The Magic of Mothers & Daughters Review and Giveaway – 3 Winners!
- Chicken Soup for the Soul Devotional Stories for Tough Times Review and Giveaway – 3 Winners!
- Chicken Soup for the Soul Food and Love Review and Giveaway! Ends 4/2
- Chicken Soup for the Soul: Just for Teenagers Review and Giveaway!
- Chicken Soup for the Soul: Find your Happiness- US and Canada – 3 Winners!